Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Tuesday, August 8

Rochester milestone baby session photos | Rochester, NY Wedding Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Photographer



Grow With Me Joesephina only 3 MONTHS OLD and look at those smiles!! She has this happy demeanor about her I couldn't help but be in we at her sweet smiling personality especially at such a young age!! Not to mention, look at that sweet face with eye lashes of perfection eeeek!!!

I feel so blessed to meet such wonderful clients! I feel extremely thankful for it!!

I can't believe its already August! So my calendar has definitely been filling up, almost completely booked for August. I highly suggest getting those High School Senior #Classof2018 photos set up quick for August and September before that pretty sunlight decreases and leaves fall. You can now find me on Instagram!

To book your #babysessionphotos and to book your #rochester2018senior session email to set up a date! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!