Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, May 17

Rochester Engagement session photos | Rochester, NY Wedding Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Photographer

 aaaaand her gorgeous ring!!
Just had the loveliest time with these 2 engaged #lovebirds. They are so adorable together, they laughed a lot, smiled a lot just an all around beautiful people. I feel so honored to get to document their special time in their lives! I am looking so forward to their wedding day! So happy for you both!! More pictures to follow!!

You can now find me on Instagram!

To book your #engagmentsessionphotos and to book your #rochester2017wedding shoot me an email to set up a consult hopefully (I have availability on your date)! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!