Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Sunday, December 18

Christmas Photo sessions in Rochester, NY Penfield | Rochester, NY Photographer and Buffalo, NY Photography | Rochester, NY Studio family portraits Photography

I love kids, babies and people. I love photographing and capturing smiles, relationships and interactions! This little guy reminds me of the joy I feel getting a glimpse into his personality, LOVE!

This kiddo was so smily, happy as can be. He even laughed a few times and he is only 7 months old!! Amazing! I get the feeling he is going to walk very soon, he was sooo on the go!

To book your #RochesterNYPhotographysessions or $RochesterWeddingPhotography contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook to keep up on my latest work, contests, Specials, mini-session packages #RochesterPhotoSessions and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!