Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Friday, September 21

senior pictures rochester ny | senior portraits rochester ny | class of 2019 | Penfield high school class senior outdoor pictures

Are you wondering if there is still time to make the High school senior yearbook photo deadline...YES there is still time and I can help you with that, I have as system in place to do just that!

How would it feel to have fun and let your inner self shine in a one-of-a-kind
photoshoot experience that’s all about who you are?

I'm all about capturing images that showcase you! Let's have fun and create the most amazing pictures-- together! Spaces are limited, with limited time left, let's see if our schedule's line up and I can fit you in! I can't wait to get to know you more!

We went for a woodsy rustic look for Bennett's senior session. His session turned out amazing! I'm glad I was able to capture the varying greens of the woods for his pictures. We had a great time! 

Let's bring out your unique personality and highlight what makes you you.

Let's chat or I can be reached at Stacy@AnastasiasPhoto.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!