Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, September 5

senior pictures rochester ny | senior portraits rochester ny | class of 2019 | Penfield high school class senior outdoor pictures | pittsford mendon high school senior pictures

Meet the gorgeous Sky #classof2019 Sky is one of the sweetest! Her session was done in her very own back yard in Pittsford and OMG her yard is stunnnnING! I could not believe what I was going to get to work with. I was in pure delight, I wish this were mid backyard! behind the tall beautiful wild flower field was a gorgeous serene space with a bridge! The sun light was just perfect adding to our session!

We had a great time, sooooo many great photos from her session! It was nice getting to spend time with Sky and finding out she is a Californian/Rochester girl who appreciates the outdoors and the gorgeous sunny field!

I have a few more available spaces for senior sessions! Now is definitely time for senior sessions! I want to create pictures you are going to LOVE and represent YOU!! Feel free to reach out to me at take me to your contact page or at Stacy@AnastasiasPhoto.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!