Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Tuesday, August 21

sunflower field in rochester Pittsford catkins rd | senior pictures rochester ny | senior portraits rochester ny

Rochester Sunflower field
My daughter and I had a great time at Rochester's famous sunny sunflower field in Pittsford! It was really wild to see a sea of yellow melting into the horizon. I have to be honest, I was mesermised by it. It was so much fun to photograph her there! I can't wait to revisit the sunflowers again soon!

The #sunflowerfield is the perfect place for pictures whether it be for seniors or families it's perfect! It has such a beautiful color that makes just about anyone happy!

We have a few weeks left of summer then onto our beautiful fall outdoors. Interested in getting your pictures done message me at take me to your contact page or at Stacy@AnastasiasPhoto.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!