Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, June 13

family photographers rochester ny in Penfield NY | rochester ny photographers | Syracuse Buffalo Photographers | rochester ny family photographers | photographers in rochester ny

Mother's and daughter's love
Oh how I love photographing mother's and daughter's. I love the bond they share. It reminds me of my relationship with my daughter's. As they grow so does our friendship tougher. I am truly thankful for that friendship that has been growing each and everyday.

It was nice seeing this moment they shared together. I had a great time spending the afternoon with Sandra and her family.

We are so fortunate to have such beautiful spring blooms in #rochesterny ie. rhododendrons and beautiful lilacs!

1 comment:

yogesh said...

Well said, as long as the traits are used for positive and logical actions it will bring you the positive impacts as well..What a wonderful defines this topic and engage with the readers. I find very great things that important to contribute to the good formation. Best Top Pet Photographer in Washington DC

Post a Comment

Thank you!