Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Friday, June 1

family photographers rochester ny in Penfield NY | rochester ny photographers | Syracuse Buffalo Photographers | rochester ny photography | baby photography rochester ny

A mother's love
I love making pretty pictures, it's my jam! Seriously, it makes me so happy inside that I am able to capture and create these beautiful pictures with all my years of experience to create something special. I love bringing smiles and hearing the oooooh's and ahhhhh's that my pictures evoke.

I love capturing the love and joy emotions that we are so lucky to experience. Seeing a mother's or father's love for their children are so precious. I'm one lucky lady to get to witness such love every day.

I'm in pure bliss to get to adventure and explore with my families in such beautiful places. I wish the warmer season would last a bit longer as Rochester is such a gorgeous place with all it's trees and flower gardens. Seeing the sun in my pictures also brings me joy as it's much needed!

Let's chat, I can be reached at take me to your contact page or at Stacy@AnastasiasPhoto.com. My calendar is filling up, booking a month out! Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!