Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Sunday, May 20

Rochester NY Newborn photographer in Penfield NY | family photographers rochester ny | Syracuse Buffalo Photographers | Rochester NY Award winning Session Photographer | baby photography rochester ny


It's that time of year for George's 1 year birthday #cakesmash in my studio located in Penfield (Rochester NY). We had fun! I would have to say his favorite part was probably the balloons more than the cake :) I couldn't agree more George!

I love love love photographing the little ones. They are so cute in every way even when they cry. It was a pleasure photographing George through out his 1st year and his #newborn session.

I have a new email address, I can be contacted take me to your contact page or at Stacy@AnastasiasPhoto.com. My calendar is starting to fill up, which is exciting! Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!