Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Saturday, May 5

Monroe County newborn wedding and family photographer session | Rochester NY Photographer | Rochester milestone photos | WNY photographer


OMG!!!! One of my favorite milestone session captures so far, love her, the dress, the colors, that face, and that face, and all that cuteness I capture from each session. I love watching babies grow and see their personality coming through. I love when the parents are excited to see all the cuteness captured. I love when they have fun picking out the baby's outfits for their session with ME, so much fun!

Ahhhhh, she's so adorable!!! This was her 6 month old "Grow With Me" #milestone session and she couldn't be any cuter!

To book yours milestone session, you reach me at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or take me to your contact page! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). These sessions are so much fun and a great way to continue that fun photographic experience throughout baby's 1st year! It can be done "in studio" and/or "outdoors". Family pictures are welcomed but obviously primary focus is on your little peanut. Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!