Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, April 19

Rochester NY Wedding photographer in Penfield NY | Rochester NY Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Finger Lakes Rochester, NY Award winning Session Photographer

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love flowers and landscapes! The more color and texture the more the better, couple it with beautiful light and it's like magic!

I'm so excited for the upcoming wedding season and am excited for spring to arrive! I want to go back outside when it's warmer and I can't wait for the leaves on the trees and the florals to bloom. It makes my heart sing!

I opened my calendar up with limited weddings and sessions per month to have that perfect balance of family/life and my beautiful photography bookings! To schedule your next photo adventure you reach me at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or take me to your contact page! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!