Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Friday, September 8

3 month old baby girl in Rochester, NY | Rochester NY Newborn, Baby & Family Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Session Photographer

Sooooo precious, I mean look at her darling face!!! It was such a joy to meet the little princess! Her entire gallery is just beautiful!! LOVE!

To book your session or consult, message me to book your session that is right for you! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). The next few months status (September, October and November) are almost booked up. Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

1 comment:

sushil dhiman photography said...

Thank you for providing insight into various photography blogs. I will Definatly Bookmark this blog. I would request you to post more blogs as you write well and your post are useful. I am also a Wedding Photographer in Chandigarh. This is Very Helpful for me!!

Post a Comment

Thank you!