Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Sunday, February 26

2 month old baby | Rochester, NY Photographer | Rochester NY Newborn & Family Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Session Photographer

Here he is again with his momma at around 2 months old. He even smiled, great timing kiddo!

Generally I post my most up to date photos on  Facebook  . I have a secret to share, I will now be offering a few mini sessions through  Facebook  through out the year, if you are one of the lucky ones to get a spot as I expect those to fill up fast like in the past. I'm looking forward to offering those. I'm planning to offer a fun confetti session soon, stay tuned!! I'm also on Instagram I had recently started, would loe to see you there, please say hello when you stop by!!

To book your session or consult, message me to book your session that is right for you! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!