Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Tuesday, November 29

Rochester, NY Photographer | Outdoor dreamy Maternity Photography session in Rochester, NY Monroe County | Rochester, NY Maternity and Baby Newborn Photographer and Wedding Photographer

Winter outdoor maternity session in Rochester, NY
Was this ever the dreamiest maternity photography session ever! We were actually hoping for snow LOL really snow! Our session was in December, how in the world did it get to be so nice out with sun and warm air in Upstate NY, just amazes me! Their session was so beautiful but what really made this beautiful not only how she dressed but the connection between these 2 is beautiful! They have so much love for each other it radiated! Congratulations to these 2 on expecting their 1st baby soon!

Mama's-to-be I look so forward to meeting you! Booking your session in advance allows me to coordinate my schedule easier for you! Gives me a chance to schedule things around your upcoming newborn's arrival, it gets busy! Never to early to book! I always make room if I can, the more notice the better, that way I can make sure I am around and available for your due date! Send me an email to book your session. To book your #RochesterMaternityNewbornPhotographySession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more, looking forward to reaching 2000+likes soon. See you soon! #RochesterNewbornPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!