Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Sunday, November 6

Christmas Mini Photography sessions in Rochester, NY | Rochester, NY Photographer and Buffalo, NY Photography | Rochester, NY Studio family portraits Photography

OMG the cuteness!! #christmasminis are underway! I love the different seasons I get to photograph through out the year like these fun Christmas sessions to Valentine minis and Easter sessions even Baptism's, weddings and more! I'm in love with the rich colors fall and Winter brings!
Here are one of my FAVORITE families of course everyone are my favorites, I love these guys! They are such a sweet beautiful family and I'm so thankful I get to spend time with these guys! They always brighten my day! Little Nico, you are a wonderful little addition! Merry Christmas! xoxo

Trying to fill up my calendar with Christmas photos because I just LOVE what I do, which also means I'm buuuuusyyy! I will have to limit some of the days to spend quality time with the family prepping for the holidays and enjoying the visitors visiting this holiday season, Fun times!

To book your #RochesterNYPhotography contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook to keep up on my latest work, contests, Specials, #PhotoSessions and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!