Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Saturday, October 8

Newborn baby girl Vayda in Penfield, NY photography studio | Rochester, NY Newborn Photographer

Ahhhhh a little cuteness to your morning with this little bundle of teddybear-ness for your day! 
Family full of sweetness and love
That face, loved her!
 Ahhh I love what I do, I love photographing newborns and families!

She was so good during her newborn session! We LOVED her session, we got soooooo many sweet pictures from her #NewbornPhotographySession! I love creating beautiful newborn photography for parents and family to enjoy throughout their lives!! It matters to me. It's what I know how to do and do it well! I'm so invested in time and love for each picture I take. I have so many adorable props invested in for your newborn session to create some beautiful!

Booking up fast but I always make room if I can, the more notice the better, that way I can make sure I am around and available for your due date! Send me an email to book your session. To book your #RochesterNewbornPhotographySession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more, looking forward to reaching 2000+likes soon. See you soon! #RochesterNewbornPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!