Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, April 21

Rochester, NY Newborn Photographer | Rochester NY Newborn and Family Photographer



I love photographing newborns and families! It's such a passion of mine! I love creating beautiful photographic art for families to enjoy!

People often ask when it's a good time to book their newborn session, answer as soon as you know you are having a baby! My bookings fill up fast, by booking you are ensuring a tentative spot on the calendar in which I am able to arrange your session and it gives me an idea to leave a block of time for your session.

I have all the props on hand for both boys and girls! I only accept 1-2 newborn sessions a day, spots are limited.

I have one newborn session spot available for April!

Reminder, I am now currently booking the lilac sessions, message me at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here to reserve your spot on the calendar $50 non-refundable retainer  (goes towards your session). Spaces are limited, only a 2 week window of full blooms! My favorite time of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!