Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Tuesday, May 19

Outdoor children session in Rochester, NY | Rochester NY Children Portrait Photographer

I feel incredibly honored I got to photograph this adorable family from Utica, NY the other day in Rochester, NY amongst gorgeous blooms! The children are soo adorable!

To book your session email at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! Looking forward to hearing from YOU! I am now currently booking Summer Canandaigua and Rochester sessions!

Wedding clients, I am currently booking 2014-2015 weddings!  #RochesterWeddingPhotographer

Stay up-to-date, come join me on  Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I completely agree that this baby girl is so adorable. Being an experienced Port Macquarie Photographer I have also photographed so many couples and families. Personally I like kids photo shoots. It is quite hard but I really enjoy doing that.

Post a Comment

Thank you!