Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Sunday, March 22

Wintery outdoor Couples Engagement session in Penfield, NY (Monroe County) | Rochester, NY Engagement, Wedding Photographer in Upstate Central NY and surrounding areas Photographer


Such a sweet beautiful happy couple! I had such a great feeling about these two! I could tell they are going to marry someday! I got word they are happily engaged! YAY!

It was soooooo cold out this day, but something about winter photos are magical especially when it snows!

Congratulations to you both!!

I am now on  Facebook  where I post the most up to date custom photos, I would love to see you there, please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more. Thank you for your support! See you there!

Now currently booking 2015-2017 weddings! To book your wedding day please email me at StacyAEwell@gmail.com with your wedding date and a time you'd like to meet up to go over your wedding details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!