Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Monday, December 9

santa and his elf Christmas portraits | Rochester NY Family Children Holiday Christmas Portraits Photographer


Happy Holidays!!

As mentioned on my  Facebook  photography fan page! I'm pretty much booked for this holiday season, I am still making room for sessions please keep in mind I will do my best to get your photos ready as fast as I can! Limited slots left, to book your session please contact me with the message with the contact me tab above or click here or by email at StacyAElwell@gmail.com thx!

I have a  Facebook photography page where I post ALL my latest photo work at, to keep up on all my creative artistic photo work stop by and *LIKE* Anastasia's Photography at Anastasia's Photography facebook page I would love your likes too! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!