Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Tuesday, April 3

Rochester NY Newborn photographer in Penfield NY | Rochester NY Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Session Photographer


I am smitten over babies. My heart melts for babies! I just can not get enough of them, they are soooooo cute, especially my niece here Andonia! Is she not the cutest ever?! I miss her!

I LOVE and I mean really love photographing newborns! I have so much passion for newborn photography, I have this addiction for baby props and have the most beautiful props, from all over the world, that I get to dress your babies up in to create the beautiful art of newborn photography!

Andonia, did so well for her session, I photographed her in Florida, thats right, I somehow managed to fit everything in my suitcase but that meant I couldn't pack much clothes like I love to do LOL I always over pack for the just in case outfits and for lots of options! :)

It's never to early to book your newborn session in fact I prefer it so I can plan my vacations, appointments around the optimum newborn times! It also helps me prepare for your session which gives me more time to select customized colors and props to enhance your newborn session! You can reach me at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or take me to your contact page! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!