Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, January 17

Rochester, NY Newborn Photography by Anastasia's Photography in Penfield, NY | Rochester, NY Award winning photographer

I MUST share with you all my new niece. It was a dream photographing her. I waited all our lives to get to meet my sibling's babies. Of course, it was love at 1st site, isn't always like that.  She cooed and cooed these adorable sounds. I even got to get a little snuggle in. I am in awe with her photos. I will try to share those with you in the coming months whenever I get the chance to. Her gallery is absolutely stunning! Nothing but the best! Here she is, you can see why I am totally smitten over her! I mean c'mon, look at that adorable face!!!
Wait till you see the rest, oh my goodness it's cuteness overload! I brought almost everything with me to photograph her in all the specific colors my sister loves. We had fun. I photographed her in Florida, my sister had the perfect floors for it! I'm still dying over her gorgeous images. We even got to take a few outdoor pictures too!

I enjoy photographing newborn babies so much! It's where art meets life, color and textures love it!! If you or you know someone who is having a baby, please contact me send me a message at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! All they will need is themselves as I have the most adorable props available for every newborn session. I have searched high and low for the very best! It's important to book at least 2 months out for multiple reasons, not only the limited monthly spaces but also for me to prepare for your session and allows me to schedule around your session for holidays and events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!