Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, January 24

Newborn baby boy Photography in Rochester, NY and Penfield NY | Rochester NY Newborn, Baby & Family Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Session Photographer


Here is my beautiful neice Andonia! Isn't she soooooo sweet?! I had such a great time with her, fed her too. I can't wait to see this little munchkin again soon. It was really nice to have the opportunity to visit, too bad it was such a short trip but the fall's are sooooooo busy for me. Fall's here are not only busy with family stuff but there are tons of booked sessions to go through ie. High school senior sessions, lots of outdoor family sessions, weddings and newborns etc... busy, busy, busy! I LOVE it!! I enjoy creating beautiful pictures for my clients. I love nothing more than to deliver pretty pictures! I can't wait to showcase more sneak peaks of my niece, her gallery is soooooooooooooo beyond precious!

Message me to book your session that is right for you! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!