Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Monday, January 22

Newborn baby boy Photography in Rochester, NY and Penfield NY | Rochester NY Newborn, Baby & Family Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Session Photographer

My sister and brother in law had a baby girl and she is beautiful! Welcome little Andonia! I had a great time bonding with Andonia as I took her photographs. Florida weather is pretty much beautiful all year round especially for #outdoornewbornphotography EEEEK LOVE taking outdoor newborn photographs! I can only do these during our Rochester, NY warmer months! Congratulations!!

To book your session or consult, message me to book your session that is right for you! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you!