Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Saturday, December 16

Rochester Wedding photographer in Greece, NY | Rochester, NY Weddings | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Rochester, NY Award winning Photographer


Beautiful wedding in beautiful #rochesterny! I'm so excited for the couple to start their lives together, enjoying the endless love they share. I feel ever so blessed to got to document their special day for the to enjoy for years to come.

To book your #rochester2018wedding and #rochester2019wedding shoot me an email to set up a consult hopefully (I have availability on your date)! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!