Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, December 27

Rochester, NY Newborn Photography by Anastasia's Photography in Penfield, NY | Rochester, NY Award winning photographer

THIS!!! This is what I love to do. It's this passion for color, texture, cuteness, sweetness and all life's treasures. THIS, this is my passion to photograph babies in their sweetness. Bring me your babies, I must capture their tinyness! I love to hear all about your journey to bringing your baby in to this world. Baby art is my passion!

Booking 2018 newborns photography sessions! If you or you know someone who is having a baby send me a message  at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! Sessions fill up fast. Newborn sessions are typically booked in advance around the 2nd trimester, this allows me to plan for your session.

If you are interested in MORE newborn photography experience by Anastasia's Photography and are thinking about maternity sessions or even milestone sessions, I of course offer those to continue the special experience of the new member. Contact me for more information on those customized sessions! Looking forward to creating beautiful memories for you and your family!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anastasia's Photography said...

Thanks! Babies are so sweet!!

Steave Johnson said...

Wow! This is what I love to see, great pics
wedding photographer Orlando

Post a Comment

Thank you!