Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Friday, March 31

Rochester, NY Grow With Me Photography sessions in Penfield, NY | Rochester NY Award Winning Best Session Photographer in Rochester, NY | Rochester, NY Family Photography

Can you tell, he wants to roam around, constantly on the go! But I got him, even if it were only for a minute!

Love these guys! I enjoy seeing them and watching the little boys growing up is a real treat! 

I'm on Instagram now!! I got to be honest, I love Instagram, why didn't I join it sooner?!

Now booking 2017 & 2018 weddings! To reserve your #EventSession or #weddingDay contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Wedding bookings are filling up! A busy year for weddings!

You can also find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work (I always post there & now on Instagram too), contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more, looking forward to reaching 2000+likes soon. Hope to see you there! #RochesterNewbornPhotography #rochesterNYFamilyPhotogrphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!