Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, February 23

2 month old baby | Rochester, NY Photographer | Rochester NY Newborn & Family Photographer | Syracuse Buffalo Photographer | Monroe County Award winning Photographer

Hello there little cutie!! Okay, I can't lie, I LOVE being blessed to be able to photograph families and children to capture this kind of cutest is what I strive for!! It's totally me, my photographic art talent that I'm completely emerged in to capture the essence of your child or the spirit of your relationship! I must create that beauty! It's my thing!! As I would say, it's my jam!!

Here he is, that face, that total content look in his eyes, the moment he shares that it's like magic to my eyes, my finger has to trigger the shutter to capture it and it always sends goosebumps to us all capturing the essence of your child the way they are meant to be!

This kiddo, only 2 months old, has already gone through a lot, he is a miracle baby! He is happy! Mom and dad are going to enjoy many many fun years together with their growing family. Im completely grateful to have gotten to get a glimpse of this beautiful family's joy!

Generally I post my most up to date photos on  Facebook  . I have a secret to share, I will now be offering a few mini sessions through  Facebook  through out the year, if you are one of the lucky ones to get a spot as I expect those to fill up fast like in the past. I'm looking forward to offering those. I'm planning to offer a fun confetti session soon, stay tuned!! I'm also on Instagram I had recently started, would love to see you there, please say hello when you stop by!!

To book your session or consult, message me to book your session that is right for you! Contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!