Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Sunday, November 13

Rochester, NY Photographer | Outdoor dreamy Maternity Photography session in Rochester, NY Monroe County | Rochester, NY Maternity and Baby Newborn Photographer

Princess newborn baby girl on the way | pink
Oh my, I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do and this is why! Look at them, they are so involve and glowing with happiness and I got to capture their love and excitement for their 1st child on the way! I feel so honored to capture these moments. They are not just pictures, these are photographs worthy to be on big beautiful canvas and shown to family and friends! They will enjoy so much good happy emotions from their day spent with me photographing their joy and glow! Congratulations to you both, parenthood is one of the best joys in life!

Mama's-to-be I look so forward to meeting you! Booking your session in advance allows me to coordinate my schedule easier for you! Gives me a chance to schedule things around your upcoming newborn's arrival, it gets busy! Never to early to book! I always make room if I can, the more notice the better, that way I can make sure I am around and available for your due date! Send me an email to book your session. To book your #RochesterMaternityNewbornPhotographySession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more, looking forward to reaching 2000+likes soon. See you soon! #RochesterNewbornPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!