Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, November 30

Christmas Mini Photo sessions in Rochester, NY | Rochester, NY Photographer and Buffalo, NY Photography | Rochester, NY Studio family portraits Photography


LOVED this family!! They are some of the sweetest people I have met! Love my clients!! This is fast becoming one of my favorite seasons to photograph, who am I kidding I love it alllll year long! I'm so in love with photographing outdoor winter sessions like these! Sun is NOT needed to have an outdoor photo session. The cloudy skies give rich colors to my photographs really bringing out the family! The light is more even too which is really nice!

Making room for only a few more sessions after that I will won't be able to guarantee the pictures in before Christmas. I will have to limit some of the days to spend quality time with the family prepping for the holidays and enjoying the visitors visiting this holiday season, Fun times!

To book your #RochesterNYPhotographysessions contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyALudwig@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook to keep up on my latest work, contests, Specials, #PhotoSessions and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!