Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, September 22

Rochester, NY High School Senior 2017 Photographer | #Classof2017 Rochester NY Photographer serving all of Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse, Greece

Some fun Black & White Editorial look to her High school senior session

It was so much fun spending time with Emma and her family! It was great to see them again! I wish you the best 2017 Senior year and Congratulations!! #HighSchoolSenior #ClassOf2017GreeceArcadia

Making room for more #RochesterHighSchoolSeniorSessions. To book your #PhotoSession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more, looking forward to reaching 2000+likes soon. Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!