Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Friday, September 30

Rochester Newborn Photography | Penfield Newborn Studio Photographer | Finger Lakes Newborn and baby Photographer


She is soon precious! I love love love photographing babies (newborns) I love capturing their sweetness, sleepy curly awake state. I love the props I have to create something beautiful for parents and the see their delight in their pictures taken by me! This is what I do, I photograph in beautiful way.

They are so little, it's amazing how quick they grow! Mom's to be if you are or know of someone who is having a baby To book your #NewbornPhotoSession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You can also find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more, looking forward to reaching 2000+likes soon. Hope to see you there! #RochesterNewbornPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!