Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Tuesday, September 13

Greece wedding Photographer | Rochester NY Photographer serving all of Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Greece Europe



As some of you may know, my family and I visited our family and friends in Europe Greece this summer! We had such a wonderful time we miss everyone and miss Greece too! It was hard to say goodbye. I'm very thankful we have our pictures to relive our stay there!

We stayed for 4 weeks, 3 of the weeks at my families beautiful village Sklithro, Greece which is located in the northern part of Greece full of great people, food and THOSE mountains that I so early love and 1 week at a Greek island called Santorini!!! I will post more pictures to showcase the village when I get the chance to, in the meantime here is a few quick pictures to show you part of the most beautiful island #OiaSantorini!!!

Booking destination weddings Europe Greece!

You can find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more. Hope to see you there!

To book your #PhotoSession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!



1 comment:

Haddock said...

Greece is on my bucket list and on day I will make it.

Post a Comment

Thank you!