Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Wednesday, July 13

Rochester, NY Newborn Photographer | Rochester NY Photographer serving all of Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse

A new bundle of joy
Welcome to the world precious baby girl! She is a sweetheart! She was soon good, parents did a great job with their little baby girl. Brooklyn did a great job on her first photoshoot!!

Please note, summer sessions are booking up fast. I'm humbled by the love and support of my clients! I will try my best to fit you in as it's very important to me! Most of August and September are filled up, I try my best to open up additional dates and times!!

Reminder to High School senior sessions, dates are filling up fast! I try to accommodate with appointments as best as I can. Deadlines are usually in October, fall will arrive faster than you know it!

You can find me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more. Hope to see you there!

To book your #PhotoSession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyAElwell@gmail.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!