Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, February 25

Rochester, NY Wedding Photographer | Jen and Joe in Baltimore Maryland outdoor wedding








One of my dearest closest friends going way back to 5 years old! She has been such a dear friend of mine. I'm so happy for her! It was really nice to be apart of her special day.

I was apart of her wedding, I wanted to do something special back for Jen, i brought my camera along to take just a few behind the scenes photos for her and Joe to enjoy. I love the way these came out even on a day I was all fancied up in a beautiful brides maid dress.

I wish you both all the best forever!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!