Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Saturday, July 18

Oddyssey High School Senior from Greece NY Leah in Rochester | Rochester, Syracuse Finger Lakes High School Senior Studio and Outdoor Photographer






Congratulations Leah and to all #HighSchoolSeniors! I have availability for the month of August - October, spots are filling up fast. First come first serve.

To book your next session contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at stacyelwell@yahoo.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You are in great hands with me! Let's create beautiful photographs!

Come join me on  Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Robert Kilmer said...

Thanks for this, I am very impressed : http://goo.gl/bX6phv

Post a Comment

Thank you!