Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, June 6

My younest daughter | Rochester, NY Children Portrait Photographer

<3
I love color, flowers, I love photographing and I love my family and friends!!! I love being back home near most of my family and friends! It's great to be back in Rochester, NY (Penfield). Here's my youngest daughter, they are such a ray of sunshine everyday even on rainy days, they bring me such great joy! Rochester, NY is such a gorgeous gorgeous beautiful city/suburbs. I can't get over all the gorgeous landscaping and pride this city has for their gardens! It's amazing!!! I can't stop thinking about all the beautiful nooks and cranny's to photograph in I am mesmerized!!!

PS--- I am giving away a 1hr. outdoor photo session on my Facebook page here. I'm taking contestant entries till tonight at 11pm! If you have a child or children ages 0-10 you are welcome to enter!

New contest!
 
How to enter to win the 1 hr. outdoor photo session for your children...

1) Email me any picture of your child or children (taken by you or someone) with your child(s) name to StacyElwell@yahoo.com

2) IMPORTANT Have friends and family *like* Anastasia's Photography page for your vote to count

3) Have friends and family like your children's photo

4) The person with the most likes by June 11 ...wins a free session and free photo disc with print release!

Contest is over at 9pm June 11!!! Winner's session will be held in Rochester, NY

Good luck and remember to SHARE/TAG and LIKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!