Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, March 7

5 days old baby girl | Rochester, NY Newborn Photographers | Utica NY Newborn Photographer

5 days old newborn baby girl with beautiful red flower

Sweet Petal
Newborns, ahhhhh how much I just love photographing precious sweet newborns. I have a ton of gorgeous newborn props for both boys and girls. Even a few one of a kind pieces, as well as a few made by ME! I have just moved to Rochester, NY area suburb recently from Utica, NY and I am very very excited to photograph in my new city and surely miss Utica and all my friends and clients there! Not to worry, I will try to make a few trips to Utica, NY to photograph and with enough interest try to make more stops there! I am looking forward to meeting new people and photographing here too!
 
If you are having a baby or know someone who is please contact me at StacyElwell@yahoo.com or by the "contact me" tab located above or click here for full details and pricing (please include due date). Please spread the word I am here. I offer high quality custom newborn photography, I love to capture those special 1st few days of a newborn for you to cherish. I am now booking 2013 newborn baby sessions, sessions may be booked as early as you like (helps me know what my schedule will be like and work around it). Looking so forward to meeting you!
 
I also photograph families, High school seniors, weddings, and children sessions both in studio as well as outdoors! I can't wait for spring to arrive, I adore outdoor photographs and just being outside LOVE!!! Thanks again! ~Stacy :)
Also offering gift cards too - makes a GREAT Shower gift!!! 
 
I also have a Facebook fan page here to keep up on my latest photo art work! Hope to see you there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!